Open invitation to play XWA online in GameRanger

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Open invitation to play XWA online in GameRanger

Memnoch
Recruit

Post by Memnoch » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:29 pm

Hi folks

I just installed the XWAU2020.exe and the XWA_TourMultiplayer_Hook_2.1.1, it's really amazing, my most sincerelly gratitude to all the people involved in this wonderful project.
It's a really pleasure see the old (20 years) battles with this new graphics, it seems to me like a brand new game.
It blows my mind being able to play the campaign missions with other players, that's just incredible.

I have a WhatsApp group (in other game) to coordinate playing online, we ussually play making voice calls , it's very fun!

So i'm making the same for XWA for casual playing. Anyone interested in join the WhatsApp group just send me the full phone number (i mean with country code) via "private message" and i will add him.

BTW, i mantain 2 copies of the XWA, the vanilla and the upgrade2020, because doing tests, it seems they're incompatibles.

Plus i just create a "permanent" room in GameChange to search "out there" too ;)
Imagen3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.