Were to find starship statistics?

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Were to find starship statistics?

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:06 am

I was wondering, for game design purpouse, if someone ever made a list of default values of every xwa (or even xwing, tie fighter, and/or xvy) ships: max speed, firepower, manruvrability... i do not intend the data from the ingame database, but the real ones as coded.

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:38 am

I did something like that for my custom designed ships.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:32 am

capitanguinea wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:06 am
I was wondering, for game design purpouse, if someone ever made a list of default values of every xwa (or even xwing, tie fighter, and/or xvy) ships: max speed, firepower, manruvrability... i do not intend the data from the ingame database, but the real ones as coded.
I went through and spent forever adding default stats to the opt INI files. They are not active but there for reference.
It's not everything but it's the major stats.

I'm in the process of making a large Editing database sheet with lists of where craft is referenced in the game.
It's not quite the stats you are referring to but maybe they can be added at a later time.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:04 pm

Both input would be very helpfull. And more one thing I feel it is needed is true data about damages inflicted by lasers, turbolasers, ion csnnons, and warheads.

I would like to avoid to desigm impossible missions because the odds are too much unbalanced