Thank You!

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Thank You!

Commander_Camm
Recruit

Post by Commander_Camm » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:00 pm

I know there are a lot of thank you posts on here and if it needs to be commuted, I understand, but I must say it. Thank you so much to the developers, artists, programmers, and admins who run this operation. I have played X-Wing Alliance since the day it came out in 1999, would never imagine then how well-updated it would become. My attention to it cooled in the ten years after it was released until I found this site. I began to upgrade my computers just for this project, and finally, after a lot of money and resources, I have arrived at my ideal configuration which satisfies my want for "realism" and quality of gameplay. Last week, I put the last pieces in place with a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and TPM rudder pedals. This along with VR capability was never anything I would have thought possible even five years ago, and gives such a great "Star Wars" immersion that I would put up against a more recent X Wing title as far as "fun." Thank you again for all of it. Look forward to seeing what is next.

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:49 pm

Many thanks, we truly appreciate the positive feedback. It's always great to know others enjoy what we do :)
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project