[Battle 4] Shipment to Mining Colony

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

[Battle 4] Shipment to Mining Colony

Xoriss
Recruit

Post by Xoriss » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:03 am

Hey all,

Run into a peculiar issue a couple of times in a row now. Upon arriving at Vergesso, one (or more) Conveyor transports seem to just....self destruct? I'm talking about before a shot is fired. Before the Supa Fighters even show up. First time I thought it was just a fluke. Then it happened again, and took more out with it. I checked to make sure they had a reasonable amount of S/H when they got there. They've been arriving with 50+ shield and 'detonating'. Perhaps some of the ships are on a collision course? Dunno.

Easy enough to skip, but I thought yall should be aware.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:34 pm

Xoriss wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:03 am
Hey all,

Run into a peculiar issue a couple of times in a row now. Upon arriving at Vergesso, one (or more) Conveyor transports seem to just....self destruct? I'm talking about before a shot is fired. Before the Supa Fighters even show up. First time I thought it was just a fluke. Then it happened again, and took more out with it. I checked to make sure they had a reasonable amount of S/H when they got there. They've been arriving with 50+ shield and 'detonating'. Perhaps some of the ships are on a collision course? Dunno.

Easy enough to skip, but I thought yall should be aware.
It sounds like some ships maybe hitting each other?
This hasn't been reported before and the mission has been flown now by many people.
@Blazingfirestorm have you seen this happen?
Thanks for the report @Xoriss
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Blazingfirestorm
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Blazingfirestorm » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:13 am

I played it and it was fine maybe record it