[Solved] missing gun on the ISD-1

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

[Solved] missing gun on the ISD-1

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:23 pm

I know it's redundant with the ISD being worked on right now, but ISD-1 have a ion turret missing on it's left side
Last edited by Ace Antilles on Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Solved
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death

Bman
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Bman » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:44 am

I noticed it too. Well at least in TFTC but i think it should be fixed in v1.3. We made it so the last battery meshes truely operate as Super Ion Cannons for Reimagined side. For classic side they shoot blue lasers (an illusion of ion cannons) so it doesn't affect the classic OG play too much. I don't think TG ever had it working as intended from film models/cannon. They just had lasers only. I need to review that craft anyway in near future before GT releases the new model.
W-I-P: TFTC, MC Viscount Cr., ISD-II Avenger, NL-1 Platform, Ton-Falk Esc. Cr., & Misc.

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:12 am

The TG model didn't have any dorsal turrets at all, they were merely hinted at in the textures.
As for Matt's ISD ... thats odd. I never noticed the turret missing until now. I wonder when and how it was lost ....
But yeah the new one will have all the turrets you could ask for - and then some :) You can even choose between ANH and Rogue One style (yes they have completely different turrets)
Turrets.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Bman
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Bman » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:55 am

Edit: DL link removed. Fixed ISD-1 (Matt's model) is now included in TFTC v1.3.1 update coming in about 2 weeks.
W-I-P: TFTC, MC Viscount Cr., ISD-II Avenger, NL-1 Platform, Ton-Falk Esc. Cr., & Misc.