Can't seem to find dynamic cockpits for the Otana / Millenium Falcon / yt-1300

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Can't seem to find dynamic cockpits for the Otana / Millenium Falcon / yt-1300

mooms419
Recruit

Post by mooms419 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:46 pm

Hello everyone.

I'd just like to start this post by saying thank you to those who put so much effort into this project. I just recently reinstalled today and the progress made since I last played 3 or 4 years ago is absolutely astonishing.

The only issue I am having is I can't seem to find download links for the dynamic cockpits for the otana and yt-1300. I have seen the recently posted videos on youtube demonstrating them but there is no download link listed.

The cockpits look fantastic and I would love to be able to use them, so if anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

blue_max
XWAU Member

Post by blue_max » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:51 pm

The XWAU team hasn't made Dynamic Cockpits for these crafts yet. The videos you're mentioning are probably from another member of the community: korekwerner -- but I'm not sure he has released those cockpits yet.

mooms419
Recruit

Post by mooms419 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Got ya. Thanks for the quick reply.

Slightly off topic but are you guys looking for programmers? Im fluent in C/C++, C#, Java and a few others. I'm also quite good with low level stuff.

AngeI
Lieutenant JG

Post by AngeI » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:45 pm

mooms419 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:43 pm
Got ya. Thanks for the quick reply.

Slightly off topic but are you guys looking for programmers? Im fluent in C/C++, C#, Java and a few others. I'm also quite good with low level stuff.

I honestly don't know the details of how the EXE is reverse engineered or DLL hooks made, but I'm sure someone with such programming knowledge could be useful here :)