Flashfire Cobra 6 / FR-TEC Raptor Mach 2 Joystick

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Flashfire Cobra 6 / FR-TEC Raptor Mach 2 Joystick

Jordibcn
Recruit

Post by Jordibcn » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:36 pm

For owners of this complete and quite affordable joysticks that you can find in Aliexpress, Bangood, Wish etc.. called Flashfire Cobra v6 or also as FR-TEC Raptor Mach 2 in Europe

https://flashfire.tw/en/items/8b0eea

here I share my XWA joystick Config in order to configure it correctly. Everything works at once except the Roll Axis that you must set it to AXIS number 5. The throttle axis also needs to be inverted.

Thanks a lot for this amazing patch . For me is a dream come true being able to play again this amazing game. I played it in 1993 when I was 17 yeard old and now I'm enjoying it again after almost 30 years !! For me keeps being the best Star Wars simulator ever ! Is amazing how much better it is compared to Star Wars Squadrons. Its friendly gameplay is unmatched. Thank you ! :P

I also share my joytickconfig.txt file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S0_CHc ... sp=sharing

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:00 pm

Jordibcn wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:36 pm
Thanks a lot for this amazing patch . For me is a dream come true being able to play again this amazing game. I played it in 1993 when I was 17 yeard old and now I'm enjoying it again after almost 30 years !! For me keeps being the best Star Wars simulator ever ! Is amazing how much better it is compared to Star Wars Squadrons. Its friendly gameplay is unmatched. Thank you ! :P
Hi @Jordibcn. I moved your post to the general XWA section as I think it will be seen more :)
Glad you are enjoying the game. And yeah, it's more fun than Squadrons :D
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost