Custom Hangars

A Forum dedicated to the Suggestion, Creation and Editing of XWA Dynamic Link Library Files

Moderator: JeremyaFr

Bman
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Bman » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:21 am

Last edited by Bman on Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W-I-P: TFTC, MC Viscount Cr., ISD-II Avenger, NL-1 Platform, Ton-Falk Esc. Cr., & Misc.

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:06 pm

UPDATE

Hello,
I've updated the hangars hook.

With the help of @ual002 there are now new settings related to inverted hangars.

To define the height of the inverted floor, set "HangarFloorInvertedHeight = value". The value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the hangar flightgroup color, set "HangarIff = value". value is an integer. The default value is -1. -1 means that the IFF of the command ship is used.
To disable the hangar shadows, set "DrawShadows = value". values can be 0 or 1. 0 means disabled. 1 means enabled.
To set the elevation delta of the player craft animation, set "PlayerAnimationElevation = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the elevation delta of the player craft animation when inverted, set "PlayerAnimationInvertedElevation = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the player craft straight line animation length, set "PlayerAnimationStraightLine = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the x position offset of the player craft, set "PlayerOffsetX = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the y position offset of the player craft, set "PlayerOffsetY = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the z position offset of the player craft, set "PlayerOffsetZ = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the x position offset of the player craft when inverted, set "PlayerInvertedOffsetX = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the y position offset of the player craft when inverted, set "PlayerInvertedOffsetY = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To set the z position offset of the player craft when inverted, set "PlayerInvertedOffsetZ = value". value is an integer. The default value is 0.
To auto set the position offset of the player craft, add the model index to the "PlayerModelIndices" setting and x y z position to the "PlayerOffsetsX" "PlayerOffsetsY" "PlayerOffsetsZ" settings. The values are comma separated.
To invert the hangar floor for the player craft, set "IsPlayerFloorInverted = 1". When set to 0, the floor is below the player craft. When set to 1, the floor is above the player craft.
To auto invert the hangar floor for the player craft, add the model index to the "PlayerFloorInvertedModelIndices" setting. The values are comma separated.

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:52 pm

UPDATE

Hello,

I've added these settings to define the position of the player craft camera:
- "InvertedX = value"
- "InvertedY = value"
- "InvertedZ = value"
- "FamInvertedX = value"
- "FamInvertedY = value"
- "FamInvertedZ = value"

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:53 pm

UPDATE

Hello,

I've fixed a craft with the exterior models.

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:27 pm

UPDATE

Hello,

I've changed how the settings are read. This applies to the HangarObjects settings. Before the change, the whole section was overwritten. Now only the defined settings are overwritten. For exemple if a setting is not defined in the mission ini then the value from the ship ini will be used.

I've added: Or create a section named "HangarObjects_[Model]" in "[MissionDir][Mission].ini".
This applies to all hangars files. To define a section in the mission ini based on the mothership, append the mothership name to the section name. Exemple: HangarObjects_MothershipName. You can also append the Iff. Exemple: HangarObjects_MothershipName_Iff

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 am

UPDATE

Hello,

I've fixed a bug related to object profile for not craft object.

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:02 am

UPDATE

Hello,

I've improved the loading time.

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:49 pm

UPDATE

Hello,

The all the ini settings are now reloaded on craft switch.