New Guides & Tutorials Section - Return of the FAQ

All the XWAU recent release news from the project can be found here

New Guides & Tutorials Section - Return of the FAQ

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:03 pm

Hello fellow weekend pilots, armchair flight instructors and modders alike!

It's been a while since I started this and let it sit around gathering dust for a while but I'm happy to announce that the forum finally has a new section dedicated to Guides and tutorials.

The thing is: yes, we do already have a modding Wiki however, it only worked half-well and unfortunately, the system did not survive the last PHP update and as such editing the articles is an absolute pain. We therefore decided to set up a dedicated forum in which editors can share knowlege with the community.

As per today the forum is finally open and the first two articles have already been posted:
- The Return of the FAQ - Yes, the FAQ are back, in all their epic glory! Completely revised and brought up to current standards. If demand is sufficient I may reintroduce the hardcover leather-bound print version to smack nosey people with.
- XWAU Key Binding - This has been requested for quite some time now!

You can find the Guides & Tutorials forum at the bottom of the Help Channel Section.

In the weeks and months to come we will proceed and gradually migrate the already existing wiki articles over to the new forum. In the meantime, if anyone has something to share, feel free to do so!

That's all, now get out there and have fun!
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:47 am

Thanks for putting the effort into this Vince :)
It's going to come in very handy over time I'm sure.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost