[B7M1] - Battle7 Mission1

Here we can have in-depth discussions about which missions need to be adjusted because they are broken either by original design or by XWA models.

[B7M1] - Battle7 Mission1

haui
Cadet 1st Class

Post by haui » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:16 pm

Hi,

i stuck at this mission.
I Save the Capital Ship on f5, then select alle ties near this ship and desroy them with F .
Then i have 96% destroyed the game says only 2 minutes left.,
There is only one tie in the disctance 40, but i can not reach him, then the time is over and i failed the mission!
Is there a trick?
It's better to burn out than to fade away .

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:28 pm

Sounds like a bug. Restart the game and try again.
Have you beaten this now?
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sat May 01, 2021 12:45 am

it is a bug for the entry condition of the TIE. happens when order or setting conflicting between each other make impossible to jump from an order to another coming from hyperspace - in that case XWA engine do not reduce the speed and fg go away until infinite distance

LPhoenix
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by LPhoenix » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:40 pm

I've only found one or two minor things to fix in this mission. One of them could be debated if it's an error or not.

1B7M1W.TIE

Changes:
- Changed Global Unit of FALC M. Falcon from 3 to 0, so the Y-Ws start their numbering from 1 instead of 2. The mission briefing says FALC M. Falcon leads gold group, so this could be the reason why it was how it is, but I still don't see the point of screwing up the numbering, so I changed it.
- Changed the Global Unit of all T/I Eta groups from 7 to 10, as 7 is already used by A-W Greens
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.