TFTC Videos and Screenshots

A forum for the TIE Fighter Total Conversion Project (TFTC). Here you can find out news, updates, FAQs or just ask questions about the project.

Moderators: AngeI, Bman

Re: TFTC Videos and Screenshots

Safe-Keeper
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Safe-Keeper » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:02 am

I think you did go a bit overboard with the visual effects in places, but other than that -- wow! I think I have to buy a joystick now, so I can hop back into the cockpit and relive this old classic.

Ender910
Recruit

Post by Ender910 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:49 am

Safe-Keeper wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:02 am
I think you did go a bit overboard with the visual effects in places, but other than that -- wow! I think I have to buy a joystick now, so I can hop back into the cockpit and relive this old classic.
I'd suggest checking out some of the more recent videos if you haven't already. Angel's been doing a pretty good job fine-tuning the graphical enhancements, it's pretty telling with each video he's put out. Most of those enhancements should also be perfectly configurable for users in the hook configuration files.

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:21 am

Also note that with the Babu Frik configurator you can easily tweak the graphical effects to your liking, e.g. tone down the bloom if default settings are too vivid (I know I did).
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

AngeI
Lieutenant JG

Post by AngeI » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 pm

A behind the scenes video for anyone interested :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQpBMtMtag

Michal
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Michal » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Cool! Thank you for the video.
Did I see new Assault Frigate there?
My current project X-Wing Game Series Twitter
My old project X-Wing Series Site, still online

FFM-IGEL
Cadet 4th Class

Post by FFM-IGEL » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:40 pm

Wow, that's all very impressive and you're only reporting on creating a single mission here.
Everything looks so simple in your great video. Can you please tell me how long you worked on this mission?
I like your calm manner and sympathetic voice in connection with the explanations of how you approached the work.

Please continue at your leisure and don't be rushed.

All the best to you and the team.

With best regards
Dirk

AngeI
Lieutenant JG

Post by AngeI » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:28 pm

And another one, this time on how we implemented the Classic Campaign :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auy4pA2EMxo
FFM-IGEL wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:40 pm
Everything looks so simple in your great video. Can you please tell me how long you worked on this mission?
I like your calm manner and sympathetic voice in connection with the explanations of how you approached the work.
Thank you! This mission took a few days to make but weeks to test.