Battle 7 rescue the emperor

A forum for the TIE Fighter Total Conversion Project (TFTC). Here you can find out news, updates, FAQs or just ask questions about the project.

Moderators: AngeI, Bman

Battle 7 rescue the emperor

LordXorPheus
Recruit

Post by LordXorPheus » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:53 am

Unfortunately even in easy mode this mission is MUCH too difficult. After about 30 attempt I only reached three times the moment Thrawn gets into the battle. Thats no fun at all. This has to be fixed, I can`t count as many rockets were fired at me in the first two minutes... you jump to Coruscant, engaged those the first two TIE Avengers and after just a few moments... blur in the sky. Really don`t like it. Bad thing.

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:56 am

LordXorPheus wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:53 am
Unfortunately even in easy mode this mission is MUCH too difficult. After about 30 attempt I only reached three times the moment Thrawn gets into the battle. Thats no fun at all. This has to be fixed, I can`t count as many rockets were fired at me in the first two minutes... you jump to Coruscant, engaged those the first two TIE Avengers and after just a few moments... blur in the sky. Really don`t like it. Bad thing.
Did you check the TFTCs discord for the quick fix for this mission? It was accidentally made much, much harder in the 1.1 release of TFTC but a fix is available.
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

Porkins_BB
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Porkins_BB » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:18 am

Can the fix be posted on these forums?