YOGEME by JaggedFel

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Re: YOGEME by JaggedFel

JaggedFel
Galactic Empire

Post by JaggedFel » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:15 pm

AngeI wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:48 pm
Another question though, when Wireframes are off, it shows any new ships as an X, presumably because there is no icon file for it. Where is this determined considering the briefing works fine with new icons?
The map icons are from images\craft_XWA.bmp, whereas the Briefing loads LICON or falls back to images\XWA_brf.bmp (which is based on the vanilla LICON) if it fails.
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor v1.13.7
Current software WIPs: TIE Layout and Cutscene Editor, TIE/XvT Cockpit Editor
Libraries / Format specs: *.tie, *.plt, *.tfr, *.lfd , *.act, *.dat image files, *.fnt

JaggedFel
Galactic Empire

Post by JaggedFel » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:44 pm

AngeI wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:49 am
another bug I've started to notice, when I copy paste waypoints across flight groups to create a standard layout where I can then start modifying per FG, I notice that when I start modifying the waypoints, it changes it for every single flight group I copy/pasted it to, even though they are not selected.
Fixed, v1.13.7 posted.
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor v1.13.7
Current software WIPs: TIE Layout and Cutscene Editor, TIE/XvT Cockpit Editor
Libraries / Format specs: *.tie, *.plt, *.tfr, *.lfd , *.act, *.dat image files, *.fnt

AngeI
Ensign

Post by AngeI » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:05 pm

JaggedFel wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:44 pm
AngeI wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:49 am
another bug I've started to notice, when I copy paste waypoints across flight groups to create a standard layout where I can then start modifying per FG, I notice that when I start modifying the waypoints, it changes it for every single flight group I copy/pasted it to, even though they are not selected.
Fixed, v1.13.7 posted.
Awesome, thank you :)

Hyberon
Recruit

Post by Hyberon » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:46 pm

I'm curious about how the Cancel Message triggers work. I want to prevent a message from playing if the player has already completed the mission, so I added a Cancel Message trigger that was if 100% of the player's flight group had completed their primary mission. This didn't prevent the message from playing, even though the mission had been won. Is there some other way to go about this?

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:38 pm

Use "100% of IFF" instead, and use the IFF that correspond to your side
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death