What we've done:
- TFTC has now been integrated into the new XWAU Mega Patch and is taking advantage of the now seamless ability to swap between different versions of XWA with the Palpatine Configurator. Using this, you can simply swap between Classic or Reimagined via this configurator without having to create a separate XWA install!
- The Classic Campaign has had some testing, bug fixing and further balance tweaks, but is very much fully ready to beta test.
- The Reimagined Campaign is largely beta-test ready now, but work continues to finish up design and balance testing.
- A new mission is being added to Reimagined for Battle 6 which has no combat! Think of it as a sort of transition mission for Battles 6 and 7 which will help for storytelling and foreshadowing.
- The final mission of the main campaign in Reimagined where you rescue the Emperor from Zaarin has been totally redesigned. See the screenshot at the bottom of this post for a sneak peak.
- A brand new Concourse has been created and designed by ual002! This is not a recreation of the original TF Concourse but rather something unique for this project.
- The new soundtrack is almost finalised, we've posted some examples on the YouTube channel.
- Much of the new Reimagined voiceovers have been recorded, work is currently proceeding on cleaning these up and getting them game ready.
What we still need to do:
- Fixing any few remaining integration issues with the new XWAU Mega Patch.
- As mentioned, the Reimagined campaign still needs some work done to it, but I believe in the next two-three weeks it will be Beta test ready.
- New tutorial missions still need to be designed.
- Final version of the new soundtrack to be implemented.
- Remaining VO's for Reimagined to be recorded and implemented.
- Implementing all the cutscenes with the new music soundtrack.
- A fairly critical bug with Tactical Officer voice spam randomly occurring has been plaguing us since we implemented the new Wingmen voices. We are still investigating if this can be resolved and there is a concern we can't have our new wingmen fully implemented yet, but hopefully we can find the culprit.
How are we doing for time schedule? Well while I'd still like to aim for a late January release, its looking increasing likely this might be February now, but we'll have to see how things progress. We're on the home stretch at this point, once the campaigns are beta ready, its a case of testing, polishing and bug fixing!
Finally, I mentioned Beta testing. I would like to open up signups for Beta testing now so we have testers ready to go when we feel the mod is in Beta. I've made a separate thread for this here with detailed information: https://www.xwaupgrade.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 38&t=13145
Hope you all have a great Christmas and here's that sneak peak screenshot of B7M3 Reimagined - Save The Emperor!