TFTC 1.3 is available

All the XWAU recent release news from the project can be found here
Post Reply

TFTC 1.3 is available

User avatar
Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)
Posts: 6870
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 1999 11:01 pm
Contact:

Post by Forceflow » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:54 am

Image
Just a small heads-up for all in case you missed it:

It's finally here, TFTC v1.3 has been released! Please go to our ModDB page to download. You can view the changelog from the patch-notes channel or from our new website under the Changelog section. You should be able to install v1.3 from any version of XWAU or TFTC.

You can find more detailed information here
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

Blazingfirestorm
Cadet 1st Class
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Blazingfirestorm » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:35 am

I hope everyone enjoys I put a lot of work into classic

User avatar
DarHan
Rebel Alliance
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:01 am
Contact:

Post by DarHan » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:59 pm

Hello. Just asking, is there a plan to make it available on other services, like a torrent? I really want to try TFTC, however the file is far too large for my internet to download it in a single night.
“Red Four, nothing’s gone wrong yet.”
— Hobbie Klivian

User avatar
Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)
Posts: 6870
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 1999 11:01 pm
Contact:

Post by Forceflow » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:15 pm

DarHan wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:59 pm
Hello. Just asking, is there a plan to make it available on other services, like a torrent? I really want to try TFTC, however the file is far too large for my internet to download it in a single night.
That's something best asked here in the TFTC forum section or @AngeI directly.
I know of no plans to offer a torrent. You could look into a download manager, those should be able to resume a stopped download so you could just start it whenever you are online and have the bandwidth available.
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

stafdady
Cadet 4th Class
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 am

Post by stafdady » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:43 am

Blazingfirestorm wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:35 am
I hope everyone enjoys I put a lot of work into classic
I can't get over how good this looks! Awesome job.

Safe-Keeper
Cadet 2nd Class
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm
Contact:

Post by Safe-Keeper » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:05 pm

Might as well ask here, is there a way to play TFTC without a controller or joystick? Just tried it out and neither my mouse nor my arrow keys do anything. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

User avatar
m0rgg
XWAU Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by m0rgg » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:11 pm

Safe-Keeper wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:05 pm
Might as well ask here, is there a way to play TFTC without a controller or joystick? Just tried it out and neither my mouse nor my arrow keys do anything. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
Hi,
Yes, you can enable joystick emulation in ddraw.cfg, or do it with some external application.

I recommend you to check the TFTC Discord, there is a channel for joystick and control configuration.

Safe-Keeper
Cadet 2nd Class
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm
Contact:

Post by Safe-Keeper » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:41 pm

Thanks a lot!

Post Reply