Ranking and thank you for XWA

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Ranking and thank you for XWA

newflyer
Recruit

Post by newflyer » Sun May 28, 2023 11:51 pm

Ranking:

I completed Mission 1, attained the score of 1125 and Bonus of 150. Based off what I have seen online, I thought to attain Flight Cadet, only 100 points was required. On my uniform, it still has me as a recruit, and on the helmet, it still has me as a civilain. After 100 points, the next promotion would require 10.000 points.
I am currently at the latest patch (thank you all), and I looked at the read me, and did not see anything on ranking.

This forum here, suggests the same, that at 100 points, rank shoulkd be Flight Cadet. https://steamcommunity.com/app/361670/d ... 648139339/

Am I missing something or doing something incorrectly?

That aside, I want to thank everyone who helped create, build, and test the patches associated with the upgrade. In quite simplistic terms, the game is AMAZING! Thank you so very much for bringing the game back to life with stunning graphics and gameplay!!

ual002
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Mon May 29, 2023 4:02 am

I believe if you have invulnerability, or easy difficulty setting that actually changes point calculations. Is it possible any of those options are set? Additionally, mission 1 would be before you join the alliance, I dont think the uniform or helmet are even visible at that point
Image Image Image Image Image

newflyer
Recruit

Post by newflyer » Mon May 29, 2023 4:12 am

I made some mistakes. I meant mission 1 after the family missions. I shut down the game and my pc. When I came back to it later, I went to the crew quarters, and Emkay said Congrats that I was promoted to flight cadet. Maybe something was hung, or I could have completely made a mistake.

Thank you for the reply. I will also check the settings. Maybe I changed something when I was looking at everything.

This patch is amazing. Thanks to all who created it.