Here is a new hook: diag hook.
This hook shows diagnostic messages.
It will show the memory and cpu usage.
To shows diagnostic messages, set the "ShowDiagMessages" setting in the "hook_diag.cfg" file or in the "hook_diag" section of "Hooks.ini".
You can download the hook with XwaHooksSetup.
Or with this link:
A Forum dedicated to the Suggestion, Creation and Editing of XWA Dynamic Link Library Files
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3838
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:52 pm
Reference for the loading times:
- step 0 is start.
- step 1 is mission file loading, global buffers initializing, and hangar sounds loading.
- step 2 is tactical officers and wingmen sounds loading.
- step 3 is 3d initializing, and OPTs loading.
- step 4 is dat images loading
- step 5 is ResData_LightingEffects initializing
- step 6 is nothing
- step 7 is backdrops initializing, and HUD initializing
- step 8 is starships debris initializing